Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Waylaid on the Way to 23 Things

As Deanna Sylte observed, I got waylaid on the way to 23 Things. So I'm going to be plugging away now and will join in on the second round as well.

Couldn't figure out why my dogs were waking me up every night. February and early March were a challenge. They'd been healthy for 11 and 16 years, and now what was up? It was taking extra time and energy to care for them and clean up after them. Turned out Carmela was on her way to another place. On March 7, she passed away, bless her heart. Kate's been going through chiropractic adjustments and chinese herb supplements for her new probs.

Who knew that it would take me away from 23 Things? Well, there you go. Thanks for faithful, enthusiastic companionship during the last 16 years, Carmela. Kate, so glad you're doing better.

Time for 23 Things will come.

No comments: